birding-aus

resource for overseas and beginning birders

To: "'Stuart, Alan AD'" <>
Subject: resource for overseas and beginning birders
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:16:11 +1000
Actually, in Alan's (and others) responses - another incredibly useful
resource are all these websites for clubs, friends groups and so on - all of
which have information. I wonder if anyone has collected a list of
Australian birding-related websites? I know that I add them to my favourites
occasionally but I'm not very consistent about it...

Paul