birding-aus

Spaces available St Helens Pelagic 6-7 October

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Spaces available St Helens Pelagic 6-7 October
From: "Simon Mustoe" <>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:30:35 +1000
Hi,

Following the success of last weekends trip, I am running another on 6-7
October. Given we comfortably got out to sea in 25+ knot winds, I am confident
that there is almost zero chance of cancellation of both days. This means we
can make the most of booking travel early.

On Saturday, we aim to leave St Helens harbour by 10:30-11:00am. This is enough
time to drive in the morning from Hobart, Devonport or Launceston, which takes
under 3 hours. We return to shore by 15:30 on the Sunday. People travelling
from Melbourne can conveniently fly in and out within the weekend and still get
two days on the water.

Regards,

Simon.

--

Simon Mustoe, Director

AES Applied Ecology Solutions Pty. Ltd
39 The Crescent
Belgrave Heights
Melbourne
Victoria 3160
AUSTRALIA

Tel +61 (0)3 9752 6398
Fax +61 (0)3 9754 6083
Mob 0405 220830
Email

This e-mail, including attachments if any, have originated from AES Applied
Ecology Solutions Pty. Ltd. and may contain information that is confidential,
or covered by legal professional privilege, and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, you are asked to
inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this message and any copies
of this message from your computer system network.