birding-aus

RFI 6 Month Visit

To: "Brendan McGarry" <>
Subject: RFI 6 Month Visit
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:19:32 +1000
Hi Brendan,
Tasmania is pretty easy camping - climate-wise - in Summer, and relatively easy to pick up our 12 Endemic species, as well as some of the tougher ones to see on the manland, especially in southern Tas. I'm up north, but if you get down this way (and across the water), i'd be happy to give some suggestions.

John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tasmania