birding-aus

Visiting birder to sunshine coast - help

Subject: Visiting birder to sunshine coast - help
From: Jeff Price <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
I am a Northern California birder who is visiting the University of Sunshine
Coast for a few weeks.  I just learned that I have the weekend free (14-15
July) for birding with no car, and no idea where to go.  I have birded in
Australia in the past but still really want to see Red-backed Kingfisher.  So,
if anyone is birding in this area this weekend and wants some birding company
and someone to pay for the gas please let me know.  I tried birding pal but the
configuration of the computers here mean I can't email them....

  Thanks and good birding,

  Jeff Price

  Paradise, California