birding-aus

First Trip to Australia

To: <>
Subject: First Trip to Australia
From: "David A. Theriaque" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:08:34 -0400
Hello,

My wife and I will be taking our first trip to Australia on July 28.  We have
three weeks' vacation time and would welcome suggestions for the "must" spots
for birding.  We'll be starting our trip at Sydney.  Any and all suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

David A. Theriaque, Esquire
Theriaque Vorbeck & Spain
433 North Magnolia Drive
Tallahassee, Florida  32308

Telephone:  (850) 224-7332
Facsimile:  (850) 224-7662
E-Mail Address:

www.tvslawfirm.com

Please be advised that this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential attorney-client communications or may otherwise be privileged or
confidential, and are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, or retransmit this communication but destroy it immediately.  Any
unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.