birding-aus

Two Sunday sightings

To: <>
Subject: Two Sunday sightings
From: Bill Jolly <>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:32:19 +1000

Yesterday morning, I was heading back to download some photos I'd taken of a
platypus that I've been watching for a couple of weeks now, when a beautiful
Square-tailed Kite cruised right over my head. Although I've got a backlog of
pics that I want to get round to putting up on the Abberton website, I'm so
keen to share the photos I got that I've put them on the website this-afternoon
- they can't wait their turn in the queue! Do take a look at these two
beautiful animals, I'm sure you'll enjoy them both - they're at
www.abberton.org/birds2007.htm  Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

(27º 34' 21" S; 152º 08' 21" E)