birding-aus

Magpie Lark(?) Attacking Children in theMelbourneSuburbs

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Magpie Lark(?) Attacking Children in theMelbourneSuburbs
From: Mike Jarman <>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:16:31 +1000

There was a magpie-lark at Darling Harbour, Sydney within the Chinese gardens
that had to be relocated a few years back.  It was also reported "going for the
eyes"  Makes me wonder about the obsession magpie-larks have with there
reflection.  Could it see itself in the eyeball???  probably just a cranky bird

cheers

mike