birding-aus

Photos of Eye Peninsular

To: <>
Subject: Photos of Eye Peninsular
From: "alan morris" <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:22:37 +1000
Hi Birders,

In 2004 and 2006 I had two trips to Eyre Peninsula SA, and so for my sins I have been asked to give a presentation to the local bird club. I am not a bird photographer but with the help of Steve Morgan (who was present on the 2006 trip) , we have cobbled together some scenic photos and photos of the more common birds taken and seen on the trip. I really would like to include in the presentation some photos of the bird specialities of the area that we saw and wonder if anyone would be willing to send me a photo of the following species to complete the presentation:

Scarlet-chested Parrot
Elegent Parrot
Rock Parrot
Rufous Tree-creeper
Slender-billed Thornbill
Rufous Fieldwren
Thick-billed Grasswren
Gilbert's Whistler
Western Whipbird (if they do exist - we only heard them).

Alan Morris