birding-aus

Overseas purchases of binoculars

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Overseas purchases of binoculars
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:09:57 +1000
Hi,

I have Leica's which were bought from Eagle Optics in Madison, Wisc. around 12 +years ago. (Superb shop too).

They needed a service last year and Leica's Australian reps, Adeal were fantastic, they shipped the bins to Germany for service and tune up to make them go faster and offered a replacement pair, which I didn't need to take up.

Of course I can't speak for other brands, just Leica.

Cheers

Alan

************************************************************************ *
Alan McBride
Birding Guide +

http://web.mac.com/amcbride1

Be green and read from the screen

e-mail:
Skype me:       mcbird101
Tel:                    + 61 2 9973 3141
Mob:            + 61 419 414 860
Fax:                    + 61 2 9973 2306

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. ************************************************************************ *