birding-aus

Potential Leica / Binos Deal

Subject: Potential Leica / Binos Deal
From: SBLANCHFLOWER <>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 8:26:49 +1000
Just letting you know that I walked past G&V Imaging in Sydney (cnr King and
George) the other day and they are having a closing down sale. Noticed that
they had a range of binos on sale including Leicas with 15% off - I asked that
as it was a closing down sale were they negotiable on final price for Leicas
and they said "yes, if you are serious".....so, if anyone is in the market for
a pair of Leicas or other binos and you are in Sydney, it may be worth checking
it out - I think the final days are this week so may wish to ring them first!

Cheers
Simon
(ps: I have no vested interest in G&V)