birding-aus

Global Warming

To: <>
Subject: Global Warming
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:17:17 +1000
Peak Oil, followed by Peak Gas, Uranium, and Coal, in about that order will
shortly make travel, and many other activities prohibitively expensive and
we will find that CO2 emissions will start dropping.

I do not know if the various Peaks will be in time to save us from Global
Warming and wrecking ecological disaster on this planet first. I doubt,
personally that we will be so lucky.

For more on Peak Oil, start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil or
use Goggle.

Tim Murphy