birding-aus

Chiltern draft plan - submission address

Subject: Chiltern draft plan - submission address
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:39:37 +1000
A note for the list on making submissions to the draft management plan for
Chiltern - Mt Pilot National Park

Gil Langfield has alerted me to a potential (temporary?) problem with the
email address given for submissions to the Chiltern National Park draft
management plan.  The address I gave last week may NOT yet be functional
(see below) I believe.  Those able to make a submission to the draft plan
can send things to the Parks Victoria (PV) person indicated below.

I see in the paperwork I was sent that PV likes to receive people's
submissions with the following format:

1. Your name:
2. Address:
3. Do you want your submission to be confidential?:
4. Main reason for your interest:
5. Comments (under headings, with pages referred to and alternative
strategies nominated ..)

I encourage interested birdos to first check the Parks Victoria web site
(see below) then make a submission.

Whatever happens, Parks Victoria should eventually advise you that your
submission has been received....

cheers, Martin O'Brien
Melbourne

Link to Parks Victoria 2007 Draft Management Plan for Chiltern-Mt Pilot
National Park - http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1ministory.cfm?story=208

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Martin - the address hasn't actually been set up as yet, but you can
e-mail direct to me if you wish.

Cheers - Marlene

Marlene Thomas
District Communications Officer
Murray Central District

Parks Victoria
cnr Midland Highway and Taylor Street, Epsom
(Box 3100 Bendigo MC)
Tel:   5430 4620
E: