birding-aus

temporary unsubscribe

To: Frank Rheindt <>
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:46:58 +1100
Hi Frank (and others)

Yes, you can turn your messages OFF temporarily:

1. Go to this page and enter your email address in the last box at the bottom:

2. Click the button next to where you entered your email address ("Unsubscribe or edit options").

3. The next screen allows you to enter your password (there's a reminder button if you can't remember it)

4. The final screen is where you customise your account settings - the section to turn messages OFF / ON is called Mail Delivery an is at the top of the grey shaded section.

 If you need more information, please contact me

Cheers

Russell