birding-aus

Field Guide Requirements-- some thoughts

To: "Gregory Little" <>
Subject: Field Guide Requirements-- some thoughts
From: peter crow <>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:44:54 +1000
Greg,

Look inside the cover of the compact Morcombe.

Peter
On Thursday, March 8, 2007, at 09:24 PM, Gregory Little wrote:

Gooday Birders

Peter

Among your good ideas for FG's I would especially like to see the quick
index to bird groups ie ducks, wrens, finches, cockatoos, falcons etc in
the inside cover and I would love to see a colour chart. Is there an
internationally accepted bird colour chart available? There must be.

Greg Little