birding-aus

Fwd: [birders] Nature photographers robbed at Bidor

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Fwd: [birders] Nature photographers robbed at Bidor
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:48:45 +1100
Sorry about the cross post, but I think this is an item worth reading for anyone heading off to SE Asia. I don't think this problem is just restricted to Malaysia, it could easily happen here. I have had a couple of nervous moments in the bush in Australia by myself. I don't mean to scare any-one off, just ask them to be cautious out there.
Cheers,
Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: