birding-aus

Albany Pelagic - Sunday 4th March

To: birdswa email list <>,
Subject: Albany Pelagic - Sunday 4th March
From: "Frank O'Connor" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:37:39 +0900

Sorry for the late notice, but I thought that all places had been taken. There are probably two places available.

Phil Maher from NSW has organised a pelagic from Albany (south coast WA) for Sunday 4th March (Sunday week). He has asked me to fill the remaining places. The trip leaves from Emu Point in Albany. Departure time to be confirmed, but I suspect it will be 7am, with return at about 4pm. The cost will be $150. This is the cost of the boat ($2200 divided by the 15 places) plus some costs for burley, etc. The cost does not depend on the boat being filled.

Contact me if you are interested.