birding-aus

Space For Nature

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Space For Nature
From: "Wendy" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:16:27 +1100
Hi All,
While researching 'Lepidoptera gardening' I came across the following site
which I think some of you will find interesting
Wendy Moore

http://www.spacefornature.co.uk/
 It contains articles including

Gardening without skips
which had me wondering for a while
('though this IS a rarely used slang term!)

Life with Birds
by Rob Hume
"The tale of the development of one of Britain's top birdwatchers and editor of
the RSPB's Bird's magazine"

Siskin gallery
"Gallery of garden siskins"

Big Garden Birdwatch
"This weekend I did my bit for the RSPB's Big Garden Birdwatch and enjoyed a
pleasant hour just watching for a change."

and for the techno-junkies
Wired for sound and vision
"Watching garden wildlife has just taken on a new dimension for me with the
installation of a remote CCTV camera."

For the wetland birders, a piece to help you empathise with your avian subjects?
Living with duckweed