birding-aus

St Helens (Tas) Pelagic 14-15 July 2007

Subject: St Helens (Tas) Pelagic 14-15 July 2007
From: "Simon Mustoe" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:08:31 +0000

  Hi,

  I am planning a pelagic out of St Helens on the 14th AND 15th July
  this year. For those of us in Victoria, the aim is to leave Melbourne
  on the Spirit of Tassie Friday night, arriving dawn the following
  morning and driving to St Helens for about 10am. The shelf is only
  about 12km so we would embark that day, getting back in later than
  usual if necessary. We then plan to head out again on Sunday morning
  and get back in time to drive to Devonport and catch the Spirit back
  to Melbourne that night.

  Let me know if you would like to come. For information, the spirit is
  about $100 each way pp, plus $69 for a car. The trip is for 12 people
  at a cost of $100 / day.

  Regards,

  Simon Mustoe.