birding-aus

Rare bird sitings along Moonee Ponds Ck

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Rare bird sitings along Moonee Ponds Ck
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:40:35 +1100
I've just received this for posting to the list.

I guess if anyone has anything to report they can reply direct to
Andrew, but you can post to the list as well, as he seems to be
receiving messages.

Bill
-----------------------------------

Hi,

Have you had any rare bird sightings reported along Moonee Ponds Creek,
as a result of the drought ?

God bless

Andrew Miller
Journalist - Moonee Valley Leader
Leader Community Newspapers

t: (03) 9495 9548
f: (03) 9481 2083
e: =20
a: 2nd Floor, 192 High St, Northcote, 3070=20
w: <http://www.community.newsmedianet.com.au/>