birding-aus

Request for help - Broula/Conimbla area

To: <>
Subject: Request for help - Broula/Conimbla area
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:02:46 +1000
Does anyone know what the mine is, how big it would be, does it impact on
the Conimbla National Park (see
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/PDFs/pom_final_conimbla.pdf ), what it
would mine, anything?

Unless you belive that all mines are bad, is it one that should be blocked?

I hope there is more than a 30 year old record of Brush Bronze wing. It
should be Regent Honeyeater territory.

Tim Murphy