birding-aus

G2 keys at Melbourne's W.T.P.

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: G2 keys at Melbourne's W.T.P.
From: "Celia M. Browne" <>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:37:10 +1100
Yesterday, 31st January, a small group of Melbourne birders, with Fred, visited the Western Treatment Plant at Werribee. After spending some time around the T-intersection, we drove towards Little River intending to cross at the ford and bird at Walsh's Lagoon. Between us we had three G2 keys, however none would go into the G2 padlock on the gate closest to the river. It appeared that something was stuck in the padlock. We had no option but to curtail our visit. The matter was reported to Melbourne Water this morning. Celia M. Browne