birding-aus

Bird photos needed

To: <>
Subject: Bird photos needed
From: "Meg Gordon" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:58:36 +1000
A friend and I are undertaking a voluntary contribution on birds to a
non-profit community website in a south-east Qld semi-rural and rural
community. We would like to include photos of particular birds that we feature
each month but neither of us are photographers. We will, of course, acknowledge
sources but we need to find sources that are readily accessible without too
much extra effort.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how we can obtain photos as
needed? At present we are highlighting several birds that are present in the
area in the summer and need photos of several common birds: broad-billed
roller, koel cuckoo, channel-billed cuckoo, brown songlark (preferably male in
breeding plumage as well as female).

I would welcome any suggestions, direct to myself if you prefer.

Meg Gordon