birding-aus

East Nanango

To: <>
Subject: East Nanango
From: "Julian Bielewicz" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:15:04 +1000
Yesterday, Thursday 4 January 2007, Fay and I, together with long standing
friend Jan England [who is staying with us for a few days] visited an area
of the East Nanango State Forest.  In part the habitat is very reminiscent
of the Yarraman State Forest a few kilometres back on the Brisbane road so
the presence of Black-breasted Button-quail would be a distinct possibility.
Obviously an area Fay and I wil need to investigate further once house
renovations permit us additional time to undertake more detailed bird
surveys.

Our tally included:

Galah
Torresian Crow