birding-aus

Re Flights to Melbourne from Bali

To: <>
Subject: Re Flights to Melbourne from Bali
From: "ANDREW ADCOCK" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:56:18 -0000
Hi all and many thanks to those who responded to my RFI.

It seems that my problem is two fold in that I'll be doing Bali-Melbourne
rather than the other way round and that I'm only wanting the flight rather
than a whole package.

Quantas will only quote for packages exiting Melbourne and including
accommodation. It seems that it would be cheaper to go back to Singapore to fly
to Australia, a longer flight but much cheaper, how does that work then?  I'm
lead to believe that the fare between Bali and Melbourne will be at least
900AUD and maybe quite a bit more, on European budget airlines I could spend a
week in the air and do the whole of Europe for that price!

Many thanks again to all who responded.

All the best, Andy Adcock, UK.