birding-aus

Barrington Tops NSW

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Barrington Tops NSW
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:13:50 +1100
We are spending a few days next week at Barrington Tops, driving up from Sydney.
 We are leaving around lunchtime Monday so I have really left this query rather
late.

I would like to know of any good birding locations either in the area or on the
way from Sydney.  I don't have any specific birds in mind.

Last time we were there Chichester Dam was closed to the public.  Is this still
the case?

Susan Knowles