birding-aus

RFI Gippsland Vic for the weekend (update)

Subject: RFI Gippsland Vic for the weekend (update)
From: Cheryl Ridge <>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 16:42:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi again

I just wanted to add that if theres any particularly
good birding spots along the way (National Parks etc)
I am sure my other half would be happy to drop me off
for a couple hours while he babysits the dog!

We will be heading from Melbourne to Leongatha and
then on towards the lakes area I am guessing. So
places between Leongatha and Lakes Entrance would be
of interest.

Thanks again.

Cheryl