birding-aus

Help needed in Perth and Sydney

Subject: Help needed in Perth and Sydney
From: "Keith Betton" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:37:11 +0100
Dear all

I am trying to help a birding friend who would like to use the services of birding guides (either voluntary or professional) who would be able to show him birding sites within reasonable reach of Perth and Sydney. He will be visiting Australia for the cricket so will probably need cheering up! (arriving mid-December).

If anyone can offer to help could they possibly email my friend?

His name is Joe Irvin and his email is

Many thanks (and good luck in the cricket!)

Regards

Keith Betton