birding-aus

Birdline NSW

To: <>
Subject: Birdline NSW
From: "Murray Lord" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:28:01 +1000
Apologies to anyone who rang birdline NSW this week and got a message listing
sightings from last May.  Most people got the correct message.  We'll keep
track of things and see if it happens again.  As neither Kurtis or I have ever
seen the answering machine we update each week it's a little difficult to work
out what happened - presumably the tape never rewound after some calls.

By way of reminder, Birdline sightings can now be read and submitted online at
www.eremaea.com - or you can still call 02 9439 9536.

It would be greatly appreciated if people who post sightings to birding-aus
could also fill in the form on the web page where appropriate.  We try to copy
and paste sightings that are published elsewhere to keep the list of sightings
as comprehensive as possible, but I do miss some records and it makes things
much easier for us if sightings are submitted directly.  That also ensures they
will be considered for publication in the NSW bird report.

Thanks

Murray Lord