birding-aus

Yellow Wattlebirds and Redhooded Robins

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Yellow Wattlebirds and Redhooded Robins
From: "Terry Bishop" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:16:26 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
John Tongue,

Yes John the noise attracted me to the fight this morning. Their "krauk"
noise not the "chock chock" or "tobacco box" of the reds. At 900 to 1000
Metres above sea level we would have a similar average climate to down your
area, so they probably don't notice the difference!! What blossoms do they
seem to favour in your area John?

Thanks,

Terry Bishop
Orange NSW