birding-aus

STEVE IRWIN INTERVIEW

To: the birding-aus crew <>
Subject: STEVE IRWIN INTERVIEW
From: lorne johnson <>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:00:32 +1000
I was saddened to hear of the death of Steve Irwin, an eccentric, electric,
life-grabbing conservationist and wildlife defender. Here's a great interview
he did with Andrew Denton on Enough Rope some time a go. Steve's words about
looking after our wildlife towards the end of the interview, are most wise and
inspiring. May he rest in peace, restling crocs with angels' wings!

Lorne

ENOUGH ROPE with Andrew Denton - episode 30: Steve Irwin (06/10/2003)
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s960998.htm
If you spliced the genes of Sir David Attenborough with those of the cartoon
Tasmanian devil youd come up with something like my first guest - an Australian
conservationist whose high-decibel over-

  *** DISCLAIMER ***
 This message was sent to you using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC
Online (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about this email, contact us:
http://www.abc.net.au/contact/
 Be sure to also include this entire email message. The ABC is not responsible
for the content  of this email, and anything said in this email does not
necessarily reflect the ABC's views.