birding-aus

first drongo east lamington

Subject: first drongo east lamington
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:30:00 +1000
Laurie & Dan,

They also seem to be around parts of the Gold Coast for most of the year as well.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Jade Welch
Gold Coast,
Queensland

From: L&L Knight <>
To: Dan Blunt <>
CC:
Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] first drongo east lamington
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:30:10 +1000

G'day Dan,

Would you say that Drongos that visit Binna Burra are altitudinal migrants? They seem to be present around Brisbane most of the year.

Regards, Laurie.