birding-aus

Palehead Rosella pic in royal park (melbourne) again

To: Matthew <>
Subject: Palehead Rosella pic in royal park (melbourne) again
From: Paul Jacobson <>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:18:10 +1000
Nicole and I spotted the two Swifties this morning. We initially spotted them flying into the gums opposite the 6th Green, but they seemed be feeding in a flowering gum between the 5th and 6th fairways. Also saw the group Eastern Rosellas accompanied by an immature Crimson Rosella and a Scaley-breasted lorikeet in the same area but dipped on the Pale-head Rosella.

cheers
Paul