birding-aus

RE: Bell Miners in Royal Park

Subject: RE: Bell Miners in Royal Park
From: Matthew <>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:00:30 +1000
I have definately spotted Bell Miners[Manorina Melanophrys] (I knew I would get in troble calling them Bell Birds!) around the Melbourne Zoo. If you walk aroung the perimeter of the Zoo you are sure to spot one or two. Maybe they are more escapees like the pale headed rosella? Definately Bells not Noisys which are abundant around most of Royal Park.