birding-aus

GHL @ Burren Junction - from Sydney this weekend

Subject: GHL @ Burren Junction - from Sydney this weekend
From: "Tony Crittenden" <>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:56:31 +0000
Sydney birders

I am heading up to Burren Junction this weekend for the GHL

I will be leaving Sydney Airport around 4.30pm on Friday, and staying overnight somewhere around Singleton (or maybe a bit further depending on traffic.)

Saturday night will either be at BJ or Wee Waa (if the GHL isn't seen on Saturday), or somewhere en route to Sydney

I have to be back at sydney airport by 4pm on sunday for my flight back to Adelaide.

If there are 1 or 2 birders who fancy the trip (and a share of the fuel cost!!) please let me know directly

Cheers

tony