birding-aus

OOT: Fwd: Oriental Bird Club Publication of "BirdingASIA5"

To: <>
Subject: OOT: Fwd: Oriental Bird Club Publication of "BirdingASIA5"
From: "Colin Trainor" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:19:45 +0930

Dear OBers,

OBC is pleased to announce that BirdingASIA 5 is now at the printers and should
be dispatched to members in the first week of July. It is another bumper 96 page
edition, with even more colour!

Main articles include -
Special Report on the bird trade in Medan,
Discovery of a new hanging-parrot from the Philippines
ID forum on white-headed gulls in India
Taxonomic update - Asian leaf warblers
Birding Hotspot - Kedarnath Musk Deer reserve, Uttaranchal, India

and the cover picture is yet another stunner!

Membership of the Club is still only £15 (fifteen pounds) per year, and for this
you get two issues of BirdingASIA and one of Forktail. If you are not yet a
member, why not join now? You can join online through the Club's website
www.orientalbirdclub.org, or contact me at
 .

If you are already a member and have not yet renewed your subscription, please
do so now so that I can include you in the bulk mailing of BirdingASIA 5 (this
saves the Club time and money!)

If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact me and I will check
it out for you.

Best regards,
Margaret Sykes
OBC Membership Secretary