birding-aus

GHL and Accommodation

Subject: GHL and Accommodation
From: "Elizabeth Livanos" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:04:51 +1000

  Just adding my 2 cents worth on the GHL, and accommodation at Noelyn's
  On The Barwon, just outside Walgett.
  My husband Nick saw the bird on the 28th June, and again on Wednesday
  12th July with Grant, Robert and me. His impression was that the bird
  looked fit and active (apart from the previously-discussed foot
  problem), and in about the same condition as before.
  We stayed at Noelyn's (Leisure World) where we were very happy with
  the accommodation and would strongly recommend their restaurant. We
  found the food excellent, the servings generous and the prices
  reasonable. Terrific atmosphere. The Red-tailed Blacks along the river
  are an added attraction!