birding-aus

Grey Headed Plover

Subject: Grey Headed Plover
From: Lynn <>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:09:30 +1000
Hi all

Speaking of the local motel , does anyone have a phone number for the hotel or cabins out the back so that I can book some accommodation for Saturday night ?

Thanks in advance

Dick Jenkin

DUNGOG NSW ( 478kms from Burren Junction )

vlBrian Everingham wrote:

                                When Brett and Karen sent me the
original pictures and asked for an ID - duly provided, with a request to
send to the Rarities Committee as well - I suspected (no, knew) that
this would create the fuss that it is now generating. At that time I
think I should have bought shares in the local motel. I trust all birdos are making themselves
known in town. I can't but think that this is one way to be great
ambassadors for birds and for the environment. It sure builds upon a
theme I harp upon in the environment movement, that we must help build
sustainable communities as well as sustainable environments. In the meantime I am feeling a little
guilty that I have not joined the feathered migration but good luck to
all who do. -- Brian Everingham
                                President, National Parks Association of
NSW

Brian Everingham
PO Box 269
Engadine
NSW 2233

0011 61 2 95209341
+0419260236 (mobile)

Your Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.
For more information regarding this service, please contact your service
provider.