birding-aus

Grey-headed Lapwing -Burren Junction

Subject: Grey-headed Lapwing -Burren Junction
From: "Whittaker, Mark" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:29:45 +1000
Is there anyone from Sydney going to Burren Junction on Friday?
I've just pitched a story on the lapwing, and those who seek it, to the
Weekend Australian Magazine (the colour mag in the Weekend Australian
newspaper) and they want it.
So I was hoping to get a lift up there on Friday, presuming there'll be a
collection of people looking for it on Saturday morning.

I can pay all the petrol. And share driving of course.

We will also need a good picture of the bird, for which we'd be able to pay
a small fee. So anyone who's got a good one can contact me here at this
address too.

Regards

Mark Whittaker
(02 9288 2444)