birding-aus

Hi everyone

To: <>
Subject: Hi everyone
From: "Margaret Adamson" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:02:19 +0100
Hi Everyone

This is my first time on this site. My name is Margaret Adamson and I live in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

I am coming over to visit my daughter and family who live in Mount Kurringai on the outskirts of Sydney from mid August until end of September. I am new to birding (1 year) but am very keen and have learnt a lot in that year, mainly thanks to other birder taking the time to teach me and go out with me. I am now very keen to know about the Australian birds and have been most interested in reading all the emails on the site although I have to say that most of the birds mentioned are not here in N.I. Would anyone be interested in going out birding with me especially if they are near where my Daughter Judith lives although I can travel to other parts of Sydney.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards