birding-aus

Nesting Red Wattlebird

To: "Trevor Hampel" <>, "Greg Oakley" <>
Subject: Nesting Red Wattlebird
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:31:46 +1000
I wish I could put a graph in here. My book: Canberra Birds: A Report on the
first 21 years of the Garden Bird Survey" (not the 18 year edition) contains 2
pages of graphs showing the frequency distribution of each main phase of timing
of breeding, for the 18 species with the most breeding records over that 21
year period. The Red Wattlebird has one of the broadest periods. Although I
would note that in Canberra it is virtually stopped during winter.

Philip