birding-aus

Peter Roberts

To: <>
Subject: Peter Roberts
From: "Joy Enston" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:46:57 +0100
Hello

We are a mail order book company based in the UK and are trying to find out
status of Birdwatcher's Guide to Sydney Region by Peter Roberts, for a
customer. I have not been able to contact the publisher, Kangaroo Press but
believe that if this title is still in print, the author, Peter Roberts may
have stock. Can anyone give me e mail address for Peter Roberts

Thank you

Joy Enston

Customer Service Manager
Subbuteo Natural History Books (A division of CJ Wildbird Foods Ltd)
The Rea
Upton Magna
Shrewsbury
SY4 4UR