birding-aus

Painted Snipe??

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Painted Snipe??
From: David Stowe Photography <>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 22:19:09 +1100
Wondering if anyone has any recent info on the Painted Snipe at Rutherglen?
I would dearly love to see them but it is a big ask from Sydney with only 2 days. If they are not around maybe I might join up with the pelagic team from Sydney. Especially as I was going to try to contact Phil Maher about Plains Wanderer while down that way but have now heard he is going to be in sydney on the pelagic!! How’s that for timing.
Anyway if the snipe are still being regularly sighted I would love to hear details.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Dave Stowe
North Rocks, SYDNEY