birding-aus

Australian Wild Birds and Birdwatching

Subject: Australian Wild Birds and Birdwatching
From: "Tim Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:13:52 +0000
Well, this isn't about birding either.

True, it would be preferable to keep on subject a bit more, but I can't see what all the fuss is about unless you get real spam. The delete button is just on the right side of the keyboard..... a few hits on this can save some energy and frustration!

I reckon I delete 80% and read about 20% of the emails birding-aus. That's not to denigrate the items I don't read.