birding-aus

Ultimate Ticks

To: "Eddie Chapman" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Ultimate Ticks
From: "James O'Connor" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:52:32 +1100
My vote would go to Amblyomma varium, the two word explanation for the slothfulness of the sloth.

At 01:41 PM 2/23/2006, Eddie Chapman wrote:
Hello all,
Since I was a kid I have always dreamed of seeing a Spoon-billed Sandpiper.
The funny thing is that I can't remember for the life of me why I am so hung
up about this species.

All the best,
Eddie Chapman, Voss.  Norway.
http://www.birdwatching-in-norway.com
Photo Album: Sleeping Mallard

James O'Connor
Research and Conservation Assistant
Birds Australia
415 Riversdale Rd.
East Hawthorn 3123

email:
ph (03) 9882 2622 (ext.248)
fax (03) 9882 2677

Website address: http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au
Atlas website: http://www.birdata.com.au
ABN: 87 004 076 475
Australian Partner of BirdLife International. Are you a member of Birds
Australia? If not, why not join us?
Privileged/confidential information or data may be contained in this
message. If you are not the intended addressee indicated in this message,
you may not copy or deliver this message or take an action in reliance on
it. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by return email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of Birds Australia
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Birds Australia
accepts no liability for any damage caused in the transmission, receipt or
opening of this message and any files transmitted with it.