birding-aus

Vic Pelagic

To: "" <>
Subject: Vic Pelagic
From: Jennifer Spry <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:56:52 +1100
Hi all,

I am curious about your email. Why should rare be unacceptable? And I
have looked at a couple of guides, including Harrison and the Mottled
Petrel seems to be well inside its normal range for this time of year.

Also, from what I can see there seems to be atleast 6 or 7 observers on
the trip who I would count as "rarities experts". Personally, I am going
to be pleased for those who saw it, but also envious like I am sure many
of us are.

Jen