birding-aus

RE: Birdline Victoria Update - 2 October 2005

To: <>
Subject: RE: Birdline Victoria Update - 2 October 2005
From: "michael norris" <>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:44:39 +1000
Richard has said it all, almost. Thanks to him - and many thanks to Stuart (who should also have mentioned that he revived the Victorian Bird Report!).

And to think I used to envy him as that sales rep. who could drop in to our area to look for a Common Sandpiper or Brown Songlark and go on to earn some money!

Michael Norris