birding-aus

Peru birding Blog

To: <>, <>
Subject: Peru birding Blog
From: "Gunnar Engblom (Kolibri Expeditions)" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:37:24 -0500

Dear all

www.birding-peru.com is continuing to develop.

We have completed a birding blog regarding birds – and birders – in Peru since about a month. Here you can post anything that relates to your birding in Peru – and if you are a Peruvian or expat in Peru you may post birding experiences elsewhere in the world as long as you in one way or another connects it to Peru. Tour-leaders and tour companies are also allowed to blog – but please if you want to make any commercial reference – give enough info and dertails so that your posting is not blunt advertising. I reserve the right to delete to blunt postings.

You do not have to be subscribed to the birding-peru mailing list to take part (but if you like to subscribe send an empty mail to )

Check-out my first four blogs on http://www.birdingperu.com/blogs/

Gunnar

Gunnar Engblom-Lima, Peru.
Kolibri Expeditions–Birdwatching in
South America. More Birds!

http://www.kolibriexpeditions.com

www.birding-peru.com - checklist and data-base. Record your sightings on-line, forum, pictures, identification, Expedition Birding, etc.

Tel: +51 1 4765016 cel: 51-1-96437749 or 99007886