birding-aus

Re: hot vacancy

To: Birding <>
Subject: Re: hot vacancy
From: Simon Nicolas <>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 04:18:13 -0400
Hello,
My name is Simon Nicolas and I am the general manager of IFSD Inc.
international company ( http://ifsd-finance.net ) and I would like to make you
a favorable offer.

Now there is some information about our company. Our activity lies in planning
for private persons and the companies how they receive their current payments.
We help the ones who want to get the remittances from their foreign clients
without any problem.

Our company is engaged in a wide international activity; we work with the
organizations and private persons from the various countries worldwide. We keep
broadening our activity, we offer new kinds of services, we expand the staff we
open our representative offices all over the world.

As our company is expanding its international activity we are in need of new
employees in various countries. Now we are looking for new people to take the
vacant places of regional financial managers.

A regional financial manager deals with bank transfers and checks. As our
clients are private persons and companies from different countries, we hire
people to be our region financial managers to make working with different types
of remittances easier.

The duties of a Regional Financial Manager:
- to transfer bank payments on a bank account
- to transfer money resources to our representatives in other countries

The scheme of work is the next one: a Regional Financial Manager receives money
resources and informs us of it. Then we immediately  put the needed sum of
money on our client?s account. It saves a lot of time - now the client does not
need to wait till the money from abroad will be sent to him. This scheme saves
your money. Your interest is 5 % of the sum of each remittance.

The basic requirements:
- to be 21-60 years old
- to have access to the Internet, to have e-mail
- to be able to work at least 3 hours every day

For you this is a really good chance to make good money!
Start working with us right now! To get this job the only thing you need is
sign the labour contract.

---
Best regards,
Simon Nicolas.