birding-aus

Re: White-plumed Honeyeater in Hornsby

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: White-plumed Honeyeater in Hornsby
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:50:24 +1000
I've noticed with WPHs is how patchy their distribution is. In Canberra they are very common by Lake Burley Griffin and in woodland to the north of the lake aoriund the northern suburbs of Canberra. But we have never seen them in our yard, where we have had five spp of honeyeaters and Red Wattlebirds and Noisy Frairbirds. We are about 5 km s of the Lake.

John Leonard