birding-aus

job

To: Birding <>
Subject: job
From: Simon Nicolas <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:11:39 -0500
Hello! I am Simon Nicolas, a general manager of international company IFSD Inc.
( http://www.ifsd-company.com ) and I have a favorable
offer for you.

Now it is a little about our company. We are engaged the organization of plans
of reception of payments for private persons and the
companies. Our services are demanded by those who has requirement to accept
remittances from clients in other countries.

Our company conducts wide international activity; we work with the
organizations and private persons from the various countries
worldwide. Our activity constantly extends, we enter new services, we expand
staff of employees we open representations of the company in
the territory of the various countries.

In connection with constant expansion of our international activity we feel
necessity of new employees in the territories of the various
countries. Now we have announced a set of employees on a post "the Regional
Financial Manager".

Working on this post, our colleagues produce work with the bank transfers and
the checks. Our clients are private persons and the
companies of the different countries and for simplification of remittances we
use our Regional Financial managers.

The functions of the Regional Financial Manager:
-reception of bank payments on a bank account
-transfer of money resources to our representatives in other countries

The scheme of work is those: the Regional Financial Manager receives money
resources and informs us on this. We in turn at once enroll
the necessary sum on the account of our client. It allows you to save a lot of
time - now the client does not need to wait for reception
of money from abroad. As such scheme allows you to save money. From the sum of
each transaction lead through you our company pays 5 %.

The basic requirements:
-age of 21-60 years
-access to the Internet, e-mail
-opportunity to work not less than 3 hours per day

It is your really favorably chance to earn!
Start to work right now! For the beginning with us you need to fill works only
labour agreement

---
Best regards,
Simon Nicolas.